I have now had to put a book buying ban on myself for at least the rest of the month because of how much I spent on books today. However, these are the books that I bought this entire month.
– The Harry Potter box set (because I apparently don’t have enough copies). This set has Hogwarts on the spines to create a picture when they’re sat all together in order.
– Pokemon Deluxe Essential Handbook. I figured that if I read it and didn’t like it etc then I could give it to my brother.
– Hunger Games Luxury Edition Boxset by Suzanne Collins. I have wanted this for as long as it’s been out and I finally managed to get them!
– Suicide Squad, Vol. 1: Kicked in the Teeth by Adam Glass. This one’s a graphic novel but I thought I’d have a quick read before passing it to a friend.
– The Half Bad series by Sally Green: Half Bad (#1), Half Wild (#2), Half Lost (#3). Yes, I did but all three at the one store in the same transaction.
– The Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs: Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children (#1), Hollow City (#2), Library of Souls (#3). This was over more than one day, but I’m actually pretty excited to start this series and I’ve heard really good things.
– A box set of The Lord of the Rings series by J. R. R. Tolkien: The Fellowship of the Ring (#1), The Twin Towers (#2), The Retun of the King (#3), The Hobbit. Again, one copy of each is apparently not enough.
– On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher. Wanted this one since I found out it existed! Excited to start this one!
– The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne #1) by Robert Ludlum. I’ve seen the movies and really like them and I figured I could pass it to Dad if the novel wasn’t quite for me.
– A Whole New World (Twisted Tales #1) by Liz Braswell. Saw this in the store and it went straight into my buying pile as the synopsis sounded awesome.
– Queen of Hearts (Queen of Hearts #1) by Colleen Oakes. Was in a Disney phase, enough said.
– The Witch’s Kiss (The Witch’s Kiss #1) by Katharine Corr. Again, Disney phase speaking.
– The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. This one’s been floating around my TBR list a little so I saw it in the store and thought I’d give it a look.
– The Disney Book by DK Publishing. More Disney phase but this one was pointed out by a friend in the store.